500kVA Heavy Duty Marine Genset, Diesel Generator for Marine Application
|FOB Price:||US $5,000-150,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000-150,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CCFJ550J
- Installation Method: Fixed
- Cooling Method: Water Cooling
- Speed: HSS
- Usage: Common Units, Standby Unit, Emergency Crew
- Excitation Mode: AC Rotating Exciter
- Alternator: Stamford, Leroysomer, Mecc-Alte
- Circuit Breaker: Schnider, ABB or Chint
- Certificate: CIQ/Soncap
- Class Certificate: CCS
- Emission: Imo/Eiapp
- Transport Package: Plywooden Wood Case
- Origin: Zhejiang
- Type: Self-Starting Diesel Generator
- Stroke: Four Stroke
- Output Type: AC Three Phase
- Conditions of Use: Marine
- Landuse Type of Unit: Low Noise
- Engine: Cummins Diesel Engine
- Controller: Deepsea, Smartgen or Comap
- Warranty: Cummins Global Service System
- Noise: Super Silent
- Class Certificate 2: BV
- Trademark: Sunvision
- Specification: 550kVA 50HZ
- HS Code: 8501320000
Diesel Generator Set is very important auxiliary and emergency power supply equipment, Cummins engines, high quality alternators and advanced full automatically control system are produced through strict test, which together provides reliable power no matter as standby, prime or continuous use.
Cummins Marine generator set
Product Manufacture Standards
1.The complete gensets design, production and service accord with ISO9001standard.
2.The product performance accords with GB2820 and GB12786 standard (same as ISO8528).
BV and CCS marine class society, ISO9001-2000 ABS, BV and CCS etc.
4 Sets of Advanced Product Test Equipments from UK
1.PT Pump 2.inspection and test for injector 3.Gearbox
4.Water and electricity power test equipment for generator. It is able to test four gensets (each under 1000KW) at the same time.
a.Marine classification society certificate
b.Genset including public foundation
c.Appurtenance and tools delivered by subconstractors
d.Spare parts of the gensets (according the ordering protocol signed by parties)
e.Genset quality certificate
f.Genset/Diesel engine/Generator/Turbocharger operation and maintenance instruction
g.Genset/Diesel engine/Generator outline and installation drawings
h.Generator excitation system dragram
i.Genset operation and maintenance records
j.Genset attached tools list
l.Spare parts list
Diesel Generator Features:
1. High fuel efficiency: Fewer fuel consumption at leading level than other competitive products.
2. The turbocharger with waste gated design: Optimizes operation across the torque curve resulting in excellent low-end torque.
3. Compacted yet durable and dependable engine: Cummins engines contain up to 40% fewer parts than competitive engines in its class. This results in a better power-to-weight ration, a less chance of failure and lower repair cost.
4. Advanced design and manufacturing: Make the engine delivers superior performance and lower cost than competitive engines.
5. Excellent cold start performance: Optional assistant cold starter with improved 6.6KW starter and intake air heater.
6. Excellent performance and advantage: Adopt advanced design to achieve higher horsepower and lower weight.
7. Big enough free maintenance battery, world famous brand VARTA.
8. Packing with Strong and thick enough WOOD CASE to protect the gensets during long transporation.
9. Every spare parts suppliers are choosed extremely stricted, to control the quality well.
10. From engine to whole genset, we test every link of each part with testing machines in our test center, to make sure the generator will run very well at the client's site.
11. A part of spare parts are produced by ourselves, which could save cost for customers greatly.
12. Following ISO Standards and procedures to run all the business, and carry on International Standards of ISO8528 to make the generators;
13.We have more than 20 engineers and technicians to provide reliable after sales service to all of our generator sets.
Sunvision Cummins series diesel gensets offered by Sunvision Power Generation are manufactured strictly accord to the ISO9001:2000 international quality management system. Our company has commanded the design of diesel gensets well with the overseas companies' great support and the years' experience.
The SVC generator sets comply with all main standards, such as GB/T2820, GB1105, YD/T502, ISO8525, ISO 8528, ISO14000, ISO3046, GB755, BS5000, VDE0530, ISO3046, IEC34-1.
Each our generating sets must be got through load test for running 0%, 25%, 50%,75%, 100% and 110% load before dispatch. All protective devices, control functions are simulated and it's system checked, proved and then passed for dispatch. A test certificate can be provided upon request.
AFTER SERVICE: Guarantee for fifteen months or 1200 running hours (accord to whichever reach first) from arrival date of destination port. During the guarantee period, we will provide the free easy-damaged spare-parts for problems caused by our quality of production or raw material, except the damageable spare parts of diesel engine caused by customer's incorrect man-made operation. After expiration, our company provides cost spare-parts maintenance for gensets.
|Genset Model||Genset Power||Engine Model||Engine Power||Cyl.||Bore×|
50HZ, 400V, 3P/4W, PF=0.8
(other voltages are available)
Genset Prime Power (kW/kVa)
Genset Standby Power (kW/kVa)
Marine Engine Model
No of Cylinders and Type
6 in Line
Rotation Speed (rpm)
Prime Engine Power (kW/HP)
Water Cooled by Heat Exchanger+Water Pump
(Fan Radiator is optional)
24V Electrical (air start, spring start and double electrical start is optional)
Marathon, Stamford, Siemens or Equal
Standard Engine Control Panel
(Automatic Enda Controller is optional)
Genset Overall Size (mm)
Gross Weight (kg)
Marine Classification Society
CCS is standard, BV is optional for Cummins Engines
Complete Cummins Marine Gensets including marine diesel engine, alternator, heat exchanger+water pump or radiator, standard control system, circuit breaker, absorber, filters, testing report, marine class certificate, user books and other accessories etc..